Experience the figures that started it all. These Transformers: Vintage G1 Soundwave and Buzzsaw figures are designed like the original G1 version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art inspired by the 1984 G1 release, plus classic tech specs and accessories. (Re)start a vintage Transformers collection with these Soundwave and Buzzsaw figures.
Soundwave eavesdrops on Autobots and Decepticons alike, using anything he hears for blackmail to advance his status.
Buzzsaw approaches his lethal missions like a fine artist with an eye for detail and destruction.
Soundwave figure converts between cassette recorder and robot modes in 9 steps. Buzzsaw figure converts between cassette and robot modes in 6 steps. Figures come with their G1 weapon accessories. Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share, then see how these figures compares to other heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons (each sold separately).
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Re-creation of the G1 Decepticon Communicator Soundwave and Condor Cassette Buzzsaw figures -- vintage action figures for collectors and longtime fans of the Transformers universe
- Reissued figures and packaging both inspired by the styling of the 1984 G1 release
- Vintage decoration and sticker decals
- Tech specs showing the capabilities of Soundwave and Buzzsaw
- Together Soundwave and Buzzsaw are formidable assets of Decepticon intelligence operations
- Includes: 2 figures, 7 accessories, label sheet, and instructions.
- Figure scale: 7 inches
- Ages 8 and up